Rattling Diesel- loving memory

For personal reasons i removed a couple of cat profiles. but their thumbnails are still appearing on most my pet pages.

They still appear on Muffins; Diesels; Cheetoos an Tashas profiles. only page the thumbnails dont appear on is Kirbys.

yet when i view My Account page they dont show up on there. at first i thought it was just something that takes a little while for Caster to process or something. but its been hours an theyre still appearing on their pages for some reason.

anyone have a clue why an how to fix it?

Asked by Rattling Diesel- loving memory on Nov 27th 2009 in Pet Page

Answers

I would send an email to HQ to ask them to fix it. On the left hand side of your screen there is a tab that says
"Catster info" then "contact HQ" Tell them which cat's names should have been gone but are still appearing as thumbnails and hopefully they can straighten it out.