Finicky eater likes NO Cat Treats???

I am sad that my 4 year old girl likes no cat treats! She loves being around us when we eat, smells every cup and plate, but won't eat anything but her dry food. I try to give her a few cans of wet food a week, but she usually just licks up the gravy and leaves the rest to dry out. Do they sell any cans of wet cat food that are all gravy?? Would love to find a fool proof treat because she is such a sweetheart. Thanks for any ideas!!

Asked by Member 1180992 on Jul 18th 2013 in Food & Nutrition

Answers

My friend's cats love the new Natural Choice cat food cans in soft loaf duck and chunky loaf duck. I was amazed when she said that this is their favorite new treat food! They might like the sliced or minced types also because the food is in gravy. Another winning treat in my house right now is catnip Greenies. They're new and have neon green around the bag in the treat section. Both of my treat eaters like these, and it's hard for them both to like anything! ^_^