Ghost

Finding my "communities"

This is a semi cat related Q

How do I find communities/groups I am in on Catster? I was very sick last week and was featured as Diary of the Day to help me get extra purrs, but I am having trouble finding them.

I was diagnosed with HCM and spent 4 days in critical care on oxygen due to congestive heart failure. Don't worry about me though, I came home lastnight. Purrrr

Advice & tips on the new condition welcom as well.

=^.^=

Asked by Ghost on Sep 6th 2013 in The Catster Website

Answers

We heard you weren't feeling good and we're glad you're home! Our hoomin Dad also has CHF. The people doc put him on a low-salt diet and he has to take what Mom calls "pee pills" every other day to avoid a build-up of fluid. He's also on a few heart pills and a cholesterol pill. So far, it's been controlled but Mom has to watch him like a hawk for symptoms like lethargy, coughing, swelling of his legs, etc. As far as the groups and communities, Mom says that mine and my sisfurs are listed on our profile page. They might also be on the your account page. If that doesn't work, you can always contact the Head Cat at HQ. At the bottom of the page, there's a "contact us" tab you can click on. We're sending much love and purrs for your health and recovery! Love--Izzie and the rest of the gang here at The Zoo!