Expired Fresh & Light Coupons: Can they be replaced? I left a phone message about this about a week ago but had no respo

My coupons expired on 12/31/12. Prior and at that time my 88 year old husband was suffering with an illness that required emergency hospital treatment and hospital confinement.He still has 2 days to go after which, with visiting nurse's permission, he can drive again to the store...but now I've no coupons which were for Fresh & Light, your new product Can the coupons be re-issued?

Asked by Member 1149230 on Jan 10th 2013 in Pet Products

Answers

Hello. I'm sorry that your husband was ill and hope he's better now. We are a website for people who love cats. We do not represent any one company although you see ads all over the pages. Some stores do take expired coupons, but it is all up to their individual policies. Since you have access to the Internet, try going to google.com and typing in Fresh & Light. Many compaines will re-issue coupons with a differnt expiration date but for the same amount. There are hundreds of coupon sites. One that comes to mind is www.coupons.com. With a little research, you should be able to find another coupon for Fresh & Light with a later expiration date. You can also call the store where you buy your cat's litter and explain your situation and ask them if they will still accept the original coupon. If they really want to keep your business, they just might. Good luck and best wishes to your hubby.