Slick

Does anyone know why my cat sticks any rubber or bone toy in his water and food bowl

I feed my boy slick the best food I can get , both wet & dry, He only get spring water. And for some reason he likes to put his toys in the water and food bowl. I can't figure please help

Asked by Slick on Dec 7th 2013 Tagged rubberandbonetoys in Behavior & Training

Answers

IT'S FUN... like kids playing in mud. Add another water bowl on the opposite side of the home, and you may find the toy dousing confined to one dish. Also try to entertain him with a small daily dose of treats, like new Catnip feline Greenies! It's healthy for their water intake besides to add a bowl. One day I came home and found a catnip cigar in the water fountain, soaked, and my kitten staring at it as it moved in circles... ^_^