Belle

Does anyone know where I can get a free pet ID tag for Belle?

I'm looking for just a standard tag with her name and address and maybe my number on it. I've seen several offers but they are either not doing the offer where I live or I have to buy a brand of some cat item that I dont buy.

Asked by Belle on Dec 23rd 2012 Tagged idtags, freeidtags in Pet Products

Answers

Can't tell you about free - but some Walmarts have machines you can engrave your own onsite for $5. Different shapes & colors are available with up to 4 lines of type. ^..^

I bought a fluorescent jacket at Goodwill ($2) and have been cutting "collars" from the sleeves and writing the info on them with laundry marker.

This was necessary because my cats kept losing their collars and tags (at $17 each set).

The material is stretchy and soft and my cats don't struggle to get them off. When they inevitably lose them, I will just cut another.

Any old knit item will do, so long as you can write on the fabric, but fluorescent makes them visible to birds.