Do you have a well-behaved cat?

Friends to attend a party with my cat, how to let the cat well-behaved to participate, there are 2013 popular what evening dress?

Asked by Member 1149852 on Jan 13th 2013 in Behavior & Training

Answers

Is the party for your cat at your own home? If your cat is social and well-behaved, there shouldn't be any issues. But remember that cats are not people and do not understand the concept of a "party", even if it's for them. If your cat wants to hide and pass on the party, let her. Trying to force her to be a "guest" might cause her to try to bite or claw anyone who wants to pick her up and that might tend to ruin the evening. As for evening dress, I would advise against trying to dress your cat up. Many people do, but I don't think the cat would be very comfortable if she's not used to it in addition to being exposed to a houseful of people.