Ammy

Devon Rex owners, is it normal for Devons to become really lethargic in winter?

Ever since the winters gotten colder it seems that all kitty wants to do is sleep. Ammy is my first Devon and although I've had other mixed breed cats, I've never seen a cat become this inactive during winter. Normally she'd be driving me nuts meowing to get attention here lately, however, she just wants to curl up on us and sleep. I really have to work to get her up and playing, which she only does for a very short time and without much interest. Is this a normal behavior change for winter?

Asked by Ammy on Dec 17th 2009 Tagged winter, active, inactive, sleep, lazy in Devonshire Rex

Best Answer

Coralie Grace

NO. I don't own a Devon Rex but lethargy is NEVER normal. I am not a vet and cannot tell you what is wrong with Ammy but she needs to see a vet asap.

Coralie Grace answered on Dec 17th.

Answers

♥ Tasha ♥

I agree with Coralie Grace- your kitty needs to see a vet.

Good luck.

♥ Tasha ♥ answered on 12/18/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer