Cry-Cry found a stray got attached and now the stray ran away! Do you think I should stop getting attached to animals?

Long story short I once had a dog and I got so attached when something happened and he went away I just cry, cry ,and did I say cry. And I found a stray cat I named it muffin I really liked muffin. Then this morning muffin wasn't there.

Asked by Member 1166527 on Oct 14th 2013 Tagged strayattached in Loss of a Pet

Answers

If you are a child, maybe Muffin will come back. Ask your parents and neighbors if they have seen him/her. What is going on that makes animals flee from your vicinity? If you are an adult, ideally you should know that the best way to keep a pet safe is to keep it inside and feed it, take care of it, take it to the vet, etc. If you do not do these things, then it is NOT your pet. ^_^

Charlie and Joey

Cats sometimes do this at night they travel farther into new territory under the protection of night. My cats do this all the time. They will be gone for a few days and come back home and stay for a few weeks to months then they are off again. Some never return but don't give up. If muffin returns bring her inside and that way she will never go missing again or you can build a makeshift enclosure for muffin if you cant bring her inside.

Charlie and Joey answered on 10/18/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer