Coco was declawed on the front in June, the bones showed, We brought her back they fixed it now they showing again?

Coco was declawed in June and the bones especially poked through. We brought her to the vet last week they did I a surgery and stitched the pads closed this time and now less then a week later the bone is pokingthrough again on 2 of her toes. I don't know what to do. Don't want her to have another surgery. What do I do for my poor kitty?

Asked by Member 1197969 on Nov 6th 2013 in Health & Wellness

Answers

I have had the situation where I moved and one claw grew back and got infected and had to be removed in a different state. The same vet should be willing to fix their mistake for FREE. It's not a big deal, but after the fix I would find another vet in your area as a surgeon or to use if you get her a friend. I am a bleeder and mine are all front declawed, but I adopt for life. The haters can say it's the most horrible thing ever, but keeping them loved and safe with no front claws is not the worst thing that could happen. Call your vet and make an appointment to have them fix their mistake AND CHECK EACH TOE CAREFULLY!! ^_^

More Questions in This Category