Cat keeps urinating in all my sinks,why? She has clean bill of health,and I clean the litter box daily,help?

Asked by Member 1135264 on Oct 10th 2012 in Health & Wellness

Answers

Delilah

Delilah poops in my bathtub and I'm convinced it's habit. It's not fun to have to scrub the tub each night before I can take a bath. When I remember, I don't let the tub drain completely. Even Delilah is not desperate enough to poop with her feet in an inch of water. However, if your cat was not specifically checked for a bladder infection, you may want to phone your vet. A general exam does not include a urine test, and not using the litter box is probably about the most obvious sign of an infection. And, try leaving an inch or so of water in each of your sinks and if you can, put out multiple boxes for her over the house. Having litter boxes all over isn't the ideal solution, I know, but it's better than a sink with cat pee in it. ;o)

Delilah answered on 10/11/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer