Cat got Rabies,distemper,leukemia vaccine Thurs.Lethargic,not eating. Walks few steps and stops to rest.Ideas?

Called vet. Said she should be better in 48hrs. Just a hair better.

Asked by Member 1140075 on Nov 10th 2012 in Vaccinations

Answers

Batfink

The only thing i would reccomend here is to keep your vet updated and always phone if there is any change, sometimes having shots can make kitty feel a bit unwell or stressed but it usually passes quickly. Keep a close eye on her, and im sure everything will be fine
Hope you are well

Batfink answered on 11/11/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Mine was allergic to the shots. I had the vet give them three times and had horrific results and knew that one more time and she would die. My cat is now 20 yrs old and has had a healthy life. I have always been careful NEVER to let her go outdoors and possibly this would be a problem for you. MEOW!!!!