Can't find my cat that is in labor but I found one of the kittens?

My year old cat is pregnant and she gave birth to a kitten and didn't chew is placenta off. I found the kitten with my male cat just in the middle of the floor and it was cleaned off and everything so I cut the cord and brought it to my other cat that just had kittens to feed it.(they both got out at the same time and they were supposed to be getting spayed 3 weeks later) There are blood drops on the floor that lead to behind a bunch of stuff so idk if shes back there but I don't hear any crying or anything. I found the kitten upstairs and the drops of blood are downstairs... How did it get up there? Do you think her and her kittens are okay? I know she isn't miscarring since she already had one alive and what seemed to be healthy kitten. btw the kitten is doing fine with its new mom and litter so im assuming its healthy. Should I be worried? You don't think she could like die or anything? Shes about a year and 2 months now.

Asked by Member 1181048 on Jul 18th 2013 Tagged breeding, newbornkittens, pregnant, lifeordeath in Kittens

Answers

Why are your cats not spayed? The responsible thing would be to find her and fix her, the other mom and the babies. That way, none of you are contributing to the cat overpopulation problem. FYI the mom carried the newborn upstairs...