Best Kibble Brands?

Okay here is my other question. I am kind of in info overload and I keep hearing different variety's of kibble to feed that are the best. My list includes:
Wellness Core, Nature's Variety Instinct, EVO, California Natural, Blue Buffalo Wilderness and Spa.
I thought this is a good ordering of them, so can you tell me if you agree and if you disagree why not and what's better.

Asked by Member 981686 on Apr 15th 2010 in Pet Food

Answers

♥ Tasha ♥

I don't feed dry food~ but if I did, those are good brands. My favorites on your list are Wellness Core, EVO & Nature's Variety Instinct.

When I fed dry, I fed Orijen~ you might want to check that brand out.

I know you are on info overload, but here is another site for you in case you have not seen it:

www.catinfo.org

Good luck!

♥ Tasha ♥ answered on 4/15/10. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Rainey

Those are all high quality brands and you cat should be healthy on any of them. My cat loves Blue Buffalo Longevity. It is lower in calories so he's able to eat more kibble than the other brands you mentioned. Also it's good to switch foods periodically to prevent fussy eating cat as cats become use to one particular flavor.

Rainey answered on 4/15/10. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

I think all of those are good. Personally I feed my cat EVO Weight Management Dry Cat Food. I think it's really high quality food & she loves it. It is expensive though. I paid $53 grand total for a 15.4 pound bag.

Luke

check this website out ! i know its dog food, brands but they will aslo ahve cat food !
www.dogfoodscoop.com

Luke answered on 4/22/10. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer