One Eyed Jack

Are there any DVDs for cats OF cats?

My cat is a TV watcher, and I've bought him a number of DVDs made for cats - the ones that are just continuous loops of birds, squirrels, mice, etc. He likes those, but what he REALLY loves to see on TV are other cats. He will literally jump up and run to the TV when one appears. I'm looking for something similar to the Pet Sitter type DVDs, but featuring all or mostly cat footage. It wouldn't necessarily have to be specifically made for cats if it had a LOT of cat footage (we have Milo and Otis, which is the closest thing I've found to an all cat video.) Any suggestions?

Asked by One Eyed Jack on Jul 12th 2013 in Pet Products

Answers

When my grandson becomes enamored of a character on television, I used to immediately go out and buy the DVD's for him. Well, after a while, I got tired of spending upwards of $10 for a 5 minute DVD that he'd watch once and then ove on to the next character. So, I started DVR-ing his favorite shows. This might be a possibility for you if you have a DVR. A show that is an hour long and features three or 4 stories of kittens (and puppies) is called "Too Cute". I think it's on Animal Planet. He'd be fascinated by that show! If you want to buy DVD's, surf the 'Net and stop by pet supplies sites like DRS. Foster and Smith. You can also go to garage sales or library sales and see if they have used DVD's. Good luck!