Are my cats injuries serious? This morning my two 8 moth old me cats Sylvester and Greyson got into a fight, we don't kn

I'm probably not able to take them to the vet. Only if absolutely serious problem. I don't know what to do for them.

Asked by Member 1208749 on Jan 10th 2014 Tagged cat, injured, male, eyeproblem, fight, help in Health & Wellness

Answers

Kittens will occasionally fight, but if you are not willing to take them in to the vet if you know that they have a medical problem, then you should rethink pet ownership. What kind of injuries do they have? Are they eating and going to the bathroom? Have you given them baths to clean out any wounds that might become infected? ^_^