Kim HeeChul

Any one who has tried Royal Canin Indoor 27 for cats 7 years+?

My cat has been taking RC Indoor 27 since she was an adult cat. She's going to be 7 end of this year, and i was wondering if i should change it to the RC Indoor 27 for cats 7+?

She is healthy, though slightly overweight. My main concern is if this change would affect my cat (esp her health) in any way?

I know it's basically the same food, even her vet has given me the green light but all the same, i would love to hear from anyone who has made similar switches?

Thank you!

Asked by Kim HeeChul on Jun 8th 2013 Tagged food in Pet Food

Answers

Hi Kim. I have, but the new spayed/neutered 7+ might be better for her based on what you're saying. Also, Nutro (Royal's sister company) has a new line of Indoor senior foods in fish or chicken with ideal weight management and hairball control as part of the package. Whatever you switch to, do it gradually throughout the course of a week to minimize upset. Both RC and Nutro are GREAT foods. Best, Pookie's mom