Angie' Love' Cat ~~*~~

Angie Love Cat crossed the Rainbow Bridge on the 10th of May she was 20yr old `I did tell you`Thanks`

I did write and tell you but you must not have got my email`

Asked by Angie' Love' Cat ~~*~~ on Jul 16th 2013 Tagged rainbowbridge in News & Events

Answers

I'm not sure who you emailed as I haven't read through all the questions and answers, but I just wanted to tell you that you can be very content to know that if your kitty lived to be 20 years old, you are a VERY loving person and cat owner. Whatever you did for her, you did it right. You must have taken wonderful care of her. I know she's up at The Bridge telling everyone what a great person you are and maybe, one day, she will send another baby to heal your heart. We send purrs and love and pawpats...

I'm so sorry for the loss of your sweet Angie. There is not much harder in life than when you lose your best friend. 20 years old is amazing, you must have been a good cat momma ( or dad). Keep thinking about funny things or crazy thing things that she did, and you can even share some of them on this forum. So sorry for your loss, she is running free now, with her kitty momma and sibs, no doubt.