A stray kitten I found a week ago developed today a huge soft lump on the left side of his body. Please help. Thanks.

I took the kitten to the vet about a week ago. It had various problems and was treated. This lump is newly developed tonight. I'm broke and can't take him to the vet right now. I will call the vet tomorrow morning about what I can do, but if anyone has advice tonight I would really appreciate it, Thank you very much.

Asked by Member 1142274 on Nov 25th 2012 Tagged kitten, lump, swollen in Health & Wellness

Answers

Unfortunately, there isn't much we can do for your cat over a computer. We can't examine or diagnose or suggest treatment for him. Your only alternative is to take it to the vet. Since you've already been there, ask to work out a payment plan with them. Or, ask someone who would buy you a gift for the Holidays if they could help you out with the vet bill instead. Hope he's OK!