Dora Cosby

A friend has created a project & want him to do well but don't know how to best let folks know about it and not be spamy

A friend has launched a Cat and Kitten playing card project on Kickstarter.com and I want him to do well with it and want to get the word out but do not want to be too salesy or aggressive. Just want to casually spread the word but do not know where would be the bet place to post something and let folks know and be able to talk about it. Thanks! I didn't even want to include the link here. I appreciate forums and community and want to do things the right way! Cheers

Asked by Dora Cosby on Oct 14th 2013 Tagged games, playingcards, kickstarter, projects, cats, kittens in Books & Entertainment

Answers

Sign up and post a comment about it on catfancylife.com in the cat chat section. It's a place for cat people, so it's a good arena to start with an announcement and link for more information! ^_^ You should also repost here with the link, since these forums will only be up for another month before they go away, so why not?? ^_^