my cat is 6 mounts and she is never been outside, but when she is on the window she start to make weird noises.....

it's sound like bird or mouse,
HELP :S

Asked by Member 1156858 on Feb 25th 2013 Tagged weirdnoises in Kittens

Answers

Don't worry. Your kitten is behaving normally. Lizzie was on my lap the other day and spotted some birds on our deck. She stood straight up, her tail starting "shaking" and she started making a very strange, hoarse meowing sound with her mouth wide open. Her eyes were huge and I could feel her whole little body was very tense. I knew that she was looking at the birds. I'm sure that's what your kitten is doing, too, and it's what kittens and cats do when they see something outside. By the way, if your kitten has not yet been to a vet, she does need to go to be spayed and have her shots and an exam to make sure everything is OK.