Getting an Egyptian Mau in May. Changed my mind on the bobtail. Questions

What is a good food to feed them. I do not want Friskies etc. Grain free? Also...Is there a way to keep her from learning the dog door?

Asked by Member 847892 on Mar 28th 2014 Tagged mau in Pet Food

Answers

That sounds great; I am not a fan of cosmetic surgery for humans or animals unless necessary either. I have a six month old and she eats Natural Choice kitten food. It is chicken with no by products or corn and soy, is made in Tennessee, is all natural and 100% guaranteed or your $ back. At a year of age kittens are considered adult cats. Mine love the duck grain free Natural Choice, also by Nutro. That is mixed with Indoor NC Whitefish & whole brown rice dry food (mine eat senior, but there is plain adult in the fish or chicken). If you want to supplement with wet, Natural Choice has four textures in varied flavor combinations to try: chunky loaf, minced in gravy, sliced in gravy or pate (soft loaf). After the wet food at age 6 months, you can feed Greenies which are proven by the VOHC to remove tartar in kitties, promoting dental health. Congratulations on your new addition! NC is sold in most pet stores and is the sister company of Royal Canin, who makes breed-specific food

I have an 8 mo. old ragdoll & the food I've found she likes best is called "Good Life". First ingredient is chicken, no soy, corn or wheat & does cost more but she loves it. I find it at Fry's (Kroger). I do think it's worth paying more for their health.