10 yr old male cat leaving plops of blood tinged clear liquid around & 1st time ever I found pee on blanket. Ideas? UTI?

Asked by Member 1187798 on Aug 30th 2013 Tagged sick, blood, liquid, cat in Illness & Disease

Answers

GET HIM TO THE VET AS SOON AS YOU READ THIS PLEASE. Not to alarm you, but I didn't know Panda was peeing blood until he did it on the vet table when I noticed one day he wasn't going. Two days and $2,000. later he had bladder stones the size of marbles removed; he was 7 and is now on vet food ($55 a bag) for the rest of his life. Since your cat is older, urinary problems are very common in males and this is why they die young in the wild. Good luck... ^_^ you can not afford to wait on this; he is in pain but hiding it.